MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Alhaurín de la Torre population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 10.224 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alhaurín de la Torre
(35,114 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 50.740 kilometers.
- Min height: 39 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 707 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 265 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.387 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.394 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 51.056.