MTB TraIl nearby Riberas de Valfermoso de Tajuña y Brihuega natural area, in España and Guadalajara population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalajara
, with a population of 83,039 persons, at a distance of 4.186 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.000 kilometers.
- Min height: 721 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 969 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 868 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.940 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.847 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.563.