MTB TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Castro-Urdiales population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 8.407 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 46.534 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 690 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 276 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.452 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.717 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 81.799.