MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.549 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 77.885 kilometers.
- Min height: 734 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,605 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,270 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.577 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.876 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 169.427.