MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pozuelo de Alarcón population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 8.191 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozuelo de Alarcón
(82,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 34.910 kilometers.
- Min height: 606 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 752 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 676 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.486 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.061 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.374.