MTB TraIl nearby Valle del Tiétar y embalses de Rosarito y Navalcán natural area, in España and Guisando population.
The largest locality in the area is Arenas de San Pedro
, with a population of 6,539 persons, at a distance of 5.021 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guisando
(635 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.331 kilometers.
- Min height: 487 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,107 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 839 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.471 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.118 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.447.