MTB TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadalimar y Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Torreblascopedro population.
The largest locality in the area is Linares
, with a population of 61,338 persons, at a distance of 9.456 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torreblascopedro
(2,713 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 75.063 kilometers.
- Min height: 256 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 440 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 333 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.829 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.889 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.935.