MTB TraIl nearby Río Nalón natural area, in España and Grado population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 15.980 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Grado
(11,033 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 27.348 kilometers.
- Min height: 48 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 339 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 170 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.282 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.357 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.245.