MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.155 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 57.667 kilometers.
- Min height: 202 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 705 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 479 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.589 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.848 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.489.