MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.430 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.295 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 116 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 37 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.101 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.496 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.446.