MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Las Rozas de Madrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Las Rozas de Madrid
, with a population of 86,340 persons, at a distance of 2.688 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 65.905 kilometers.
- Min height: 592 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 869 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 704 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.542 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.900 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.642.