MTB TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadajoz natural area, in España and Fernán-Núñez population.
The largest locality in the area is Montilla
, with a population of 23,840 persons, at a distance of 12.951 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fernán-Núñez
(9,374 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 37.969 kilometers.
- Min height: 188 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 340 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 269 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.198 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.111 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.454.