MTB TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadajoz natural area, in España and Fernán-Núñez population.
The largest locality in the area is Montilla
, with a population of 23,840 persons, at a distance of 12.949 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fernán-Núñez
(9,374 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 61.295 kilometers.
- Min height: 135 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 367 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 261 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.989 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.132 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.176.