MTB TraIl nearby Roques Blanques natural area, in España and Piera population.
The largest locality in the area is Esparreguera
, with a population of 21,855 persons, at a distance of 8.711 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Piera
(14,324 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 27.934 kilometers.
- Min height: 277 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 562 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 418 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.637 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.870 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.177.