MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Tetuán de las Victorias population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 4.674 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tetuán de las Victorias
(155,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 32.692 kilometers.
- Min height: 595 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 669 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 616 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.687 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.441 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.846.