MTB TraIl nearby Valle del Tiétar y embalses de Rosarito y Navalcán natural area, in España and Guisando population.
The largest locality in the area is Arenas de San Pedro
, with a population of 6,539 persons, at a distance of 5.163 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guisando
(635 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.630 kilometers.
- Min height: 760 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,106 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 941 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.013 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.427 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.318.