MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Majadahonda population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 9.640 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Majadahonda
(68,110 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.550 kilometers.
- Min height: 617 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 695 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 653 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.966 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.191 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.655.