MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and El Molar population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 7.723 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Molar
(5,051 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.916 kilometers.
- Min height: 715 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 899 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 821 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.849 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.312 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.272.