MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and El Molar population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 7.933 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Molar
(5,051 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.343 kilometers.
- Min height: 636 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 887 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 799 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.201 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.286 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.346.