MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamartín de la Rosa population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 3.679 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamartín de la Rosa
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.658 kilometers.
- Min height: 563 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 722 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 623 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.358 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.546 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.278.