MTB TraIl nearby Cortados y cantiles de los ríos Jarama y Manzanares natural area, in España and Coslada population.
The largest locality in the area is Puente de Vallecas
, with a population of 244,151 persons, at a distance of 8.451 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coslada
(90,280 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 47.676 kilometers.
- Min height: 543 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 663 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 584 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.468 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.911 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.816.