MTB TraIl nearby Peña de Castril natural area, in España and Castril population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 16.145 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castril
(2,547 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 52.449 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,012 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,877 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,503 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.831 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.232 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 51.010.