MTB TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Horta-Guinardó population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Martí
, with a population of 221,029 persons, at a distance of 1.580 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Horta-Guinardó
(169,920 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 32.816 kilometers.
- Min height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 402 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 217 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.356 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.900 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.250.