MTB TraIl nearby Cuencas Mineras natural area, in España and Pola de Laviana population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Siero
, with a population of 51,181 persons, at a distance of 15.782 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pola de Laviana
(14,210 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.332 kilometers.
- Min height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 676 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 422 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.001 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.163 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.295.