MTB TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Passy
, with a population of 11,613 persons, at a distance of 15.561 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 43.500 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,034 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,007 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,354 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.602 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.891 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 68.681.