MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Alhaurín de la Torre population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 11.278 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alhaurín de la Torre
(35,114 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 59.738 kilometers.
- Min height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 169 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 66 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.825 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.922 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.919.