MTB TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Passy
, with a population of 11,613 persons, at a distance of 15.918 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.887 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,038 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,111 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,078 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.816 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.461 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.636.