MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamberí population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 1.921 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamberí
(145,934 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 74.205 kilometers.
- Min height: 587 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 759 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 691 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.850 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.708 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.617.