MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.525 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.000 kilometers.
- Min height: 621 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,453 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 841 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.744 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.672 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 147.068.