MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.823 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 36.143 kilometers.
- Min height: 687 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,356 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,004 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.660 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.492 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 73.725.