MTB TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Castro-Urdiales population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 0.407 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.635 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 199 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 59 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.982 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.276 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.895.