MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalope, Val de Fabara y Val de Pilas natural area, in España and Caspe population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcañiz
, with a population of 16,392 persons, at a distance of 23.854 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Caspe
(8,054 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 30.239 kilometers.
- Min height: 166 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 423 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 254 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.809 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.782 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.676.