MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalope, Val de Fabara y Val de Pilas natural area, in España and Caspe population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcañiz
, with a population of 16,392 persons, at a distance of 24.285 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Caspe
(8,054 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.918 kilometers.
- Min height: 125 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 155 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.441 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.375 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.137.