MTB TraIl nearby Aller-Lena natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Laviana
, with a population of 14,210 persons, at a distance of 20.061 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Río Aller
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 63.359 kilometers.
- Min height: 624 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,689 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,246 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.160 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.418 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 122.309.