MTB TraIl nearby Punta Arenas population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 5.943 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.273 kilometers.
- Min height: 61 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 94 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 81 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.252 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.617 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.342.