MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Estación de Cártama population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 12.394 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Estación de Cártama
(5,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.689 kilometers.
- Min height: 30 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 248 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 107 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.784 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.632 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.187.