MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Estación de Cártama population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 12.356 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Estación de Cártama
(5,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 51.816 kilometers.
- Min height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 521 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 147 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.421 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.042 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.581.