MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 4.567 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 29.013 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 543 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 187 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.836 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.486 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.555.