MTB TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Passy
, with a population of 11,613 persons, at a distance of 15.443 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 183.566 kilometers.
- Min height: 615 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,545 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,511 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.982 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.462 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 496.984.