MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.466 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 34.432 kilometers.
- Min height: 825 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,384 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,066 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.320 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.468 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 81.013.