MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalope, Val de Fabara y Val de Pilas natural area, in España and Caspe population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcañiz
, with a population of 16,392 persons, at a distance of 24.092 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Caspe
(8,054 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.904 kilometers.
- Min height: 108 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 311 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 192 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.211 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.818 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.242.