MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.314 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.101 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 836 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 337 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.607 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.045 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 64.231.