MTB TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.914 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 37.230 kilometers.
- Min height: 20 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 516 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 244 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.693 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.995 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.998.