MTB TraIl nearby Serra de Boumort natural area, in España and Sort population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 30.977 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sort
(2,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.809 kilometers.
- Min height: 550 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,785 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,296 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.523 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.415 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.540.