MTB TraIl nearby Sandy Run Stream Valley natural area, in Estados Unidos and Fort Belvoir population.
The largest locality in the area is Oak Hill
, with a population of 33,811 persons, at a distance of 26.544 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fort Belvoir
(7,100 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.074 kilometers.
- Min height: 73 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 76 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 75 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.071 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.