MTB TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Beas de Segura population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 9.362 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beas de Segura
(5,251 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 71.780 kilometers.
- Min height: 572 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,304 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 971 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.887 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.961 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 98.617.