MTB TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Beas de Segura population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 9.362 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beas de Segura
(5,251 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.917 kilometers.
- Min height: 580 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,282 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 937 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.208 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.177 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.172.