MTB TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Horta-Guinardó population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Martí
, with a population of 221,029 persons, at a distance of 1.976 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Horta-Guinardó
(169,920 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 50.149 kilometers.
- Min height: 16 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 292 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 124 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.987 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.222 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.442.