MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.524 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.397 kilometers.
- Min height: 719 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,186 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 917 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.953 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.469 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.813.