MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pozuelo de Alarcón population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 6.906 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozuelo de Alarcón
(82,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 55.193 kilometers.
- Min height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 685 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.425 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.327 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.984.